The office work week in Qatar is Sunday-Thursday with a maximum number of 48 working hours allowed without overtime . The work week is reduced to 36 hours during the month of Ramadan.
You must understand that all official business contracts are written in Arabic and the Arabic version of a contract will always take precedence over the English translation. So before you sign anything find yourself a trusted translator.
There are eight forms of commercial companies that may operate in Qatar and all require a Qatari National to be the primary owner.
Foreign business owners and investors will almost always form a private limited liability company, foreign investors can own up to 49% of the share capital, while the other 51% must be owned by a Qatari.